Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dastaar used to train police in UK

Got this email from a police officer in the UK who ordered Dastaar:

Thank you very much for posting Dastaar (Defending Sikh Identity) by Kevin Lee. This is very much appreciated and I will be using this video for training puropses for the UK Thamesvalley Police force. If there is anything I could do for yourselves I will be more than happy to accomodate any reqest you may have.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Indy Nandha
Community & Diversity Officer
Thamesvalley Police

1 comment:

rozydesouza said...

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.
We do your Marketing for best sales